GRP Rooflights, GRP Roof Sheets, Translucent Roof Sheets, Skylights, Box Profiled, Corrugated
GRP rooflights / translucent roof sheet which are also known as skylights. These allow diffused daylight into the building . We also offer factory assembled insulating rooflights (F.A.I.R.) for use with the composite panel.
We can supply GRP Rooflights to match our range of profiles and we are also able to match other profiles.
- Please note: Minimum quantities may be required for other profiles.
All GRP rooflights / translucent roof sheet have a colourless appearance with a fine random texture of the underlying glass fibre / resin composite.The resins themselves contain U.V. inhibitors and fire retardants.
- Various weights and grades of GRP Rooflights/translucent roof sheet are available to comply with the relevant parts of BS 476 for further information please contact our sales office on the number below.
Filler blocks are an essential component in the make up of modern constructions. When correctly specified and fitted, the profile filler blocks seal the cavities between the profiled sheets and the flashings or purlins. To perform as a true weather barrier the profile fillers should exhibit the following characteristics:
- Adequate compressability
- Closed cell structure with no porosity
- Heat retention properties
- Long life without embrittlement